- [CNN Accelerator on FPGA, FGPA 2016] Going Deeper with Embedded FPGA Platform for Convolutional Neural Network.
- [LSTM Accelerator on FPGA, FGPA 2017 Best Paper] ESE: Efficient Speech Recognition Engine with Sparse LSTM on FPGA.
- [FPGA in the Cloud, CF 2014] Enabling FPGAs in the Cloud.
- [MapReduce on FPGA, FPGA 2010] FPMR: MapReduce Framework on FPGA A Case Study of RankBoost Acceleration.
- [PIM with ReRAM, ISCA 2016] PRIME: A Novel Processing-in-memory Architecture for Neural Network Computation in ReRAM-based Main Memory.
Notes about some feature-based and NN-based Visual-Inertial Odometry Systems:
- On-Manifold Preintegration for Real-Time Visual-Inertial Odometry. (IEEE Trans. on Robotics)
- VINS-Mono: A Robust and Versatile Monocular Visual-Inertial State Estimator. (IEEE Trans. on Robotics)
- Online Temporal Calibration for Monocular Visual-Inertial Systems. (IROS 2018)
- VINet: Visual-Inertial Odometry as a Sequence-to-Sequence Learning Problem. (AAAI 2017)
- Vision-Aided Absolute Trajectory Estimation Using an Unsupervised Deep Network with Online Error Correction. (IROS 2018)
- Selective Sensor Fusion for Neural Visual-Inertial Odometry. (CVPR 2019)
In case of emergency, how to maintain the life of the patient without breathing and heartbeat and wait for rescue ?
Notes about two NN-based VIO methods:
1) VINet: Visual-Inertial Odometry as a Sequence-to-Sequence Learning Problem
2) Vision-Aided Absolute Trajectory Estimation Using an Unsupervised Deep Network with Online Error Correction
Welcome to Hexo!